Thanks for much to all those parishioners who pitched in to make our 8th Annual Spring Cleaning Tag Sale a success:
- Anne Buchanan for chairing the event
- Ruth Itamura for calling folks, arranging book pickup, and dropping in to help even when not scheduled
- Dennis Dieken for his clerical support and especially for printing and cutting the price lists and pitching in to help with signs on Friday.
- The “horde” who pitched in after the 10 o’clock service on April 21 to haul tables and tag sale items up and down stairs
- The faithful parishioners who showed up during the week to hang up clothes and tag and arrange items
- The intrepid crew who worked the sale Friday and Saturday nights.
We did it, folks! On Saturday we counted up a profit of $1476.76. Then Anne found an extra $10 donation in her pocket, a parishioner donated $14.24 to bring the amount up to an even $1500, and another parishioner went down to the tag sale room on Sunday and bought some more shoes . . . bringing the total to $1530 for the Salvation Army summer food pantry!