Our 8th Annual Spring Cleaning Tag Sale on April 26-27 was a huge success. We netted $1529.90 to support the Salvation Army summer food pantry! Thanks especially to:
- Anne Buchanan, Linda Airhart, and Ruth Itamura for organizing the event
- parishioners who donated items
- “the hoard of sherpas” who took thirty minutes out of their Sunday to carry sale items from a room downstairs to the Cloister Room
- everyone who took a flyer and posted it somewhere around town
- the array of parishioners who signed up to accept donations, hang clothes, and tag items
- ISU volunteers who helped make posters on Donaghy Day—plus Raven and “T,” who showed up on their to help. We learned in our “generations” study that the current generation of college students are great volunteers, and we learned that’s true. Thanks!
- Those who worked the sale and formed the world’s fastest cleanup crew
You guys are the best. You made a big difference.