Are you looking for a stronger faith?
Or perhaps looking to dive a little deeper into what it is that makes us faithful Christians?
Want to explore faith with other people of all types of backgrounds?
Our Basics Classes will give each of us the building blocks we need to build a thriving faith.
Over the course of the year, we will explore the major themes of our faith, our scripture, our tradition, and our living. We will learn and share and have the opportunity to explore our common faith in a generous and inviting setting.
There are four classes of 4-5 sessions each, also known as the ABCDs, beginning with Basic Christianity.
- Basic Christianity: The Story of Our Faith
- Basic Bible: Reading, Studying, and Praying the Scriptures
- Basic Anglicanism: From English Church to Worldwide Communion
- Basic Discipleship: Practicing What We Preach
If you are interested in participating, please contact Fr. Drew Downs to sign up!
We are gathering on Sundays at 6 pm at St. Stephen’s in the Meeting Room (upstairs in the South Wing). The dates are the following:
- Basic Christianity: September 13, 20,27, and October 4
- Basic Bible: October 25, November 1, 8, 15, 22
- Basic Anglicanism: January 10, 17, 24, 31
- Basic Discipleship: February 14, 21, 28, March 6, 13
Download the Basics of Faith flyer to save or print!